Friday, September 11, 2009

Jennifer’s Body public viewing TIFF schedule

The Toronto International Film Festival kicks off today (September 10, 2009) and Jennifer’s Body will premier at 11:59PM tonight. Word has it that Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried will be attending – the Toronto CTV affiliate has said that they will be on hand so if you are in Toronto you might have a chance to catch a glimpse of Megan!

Here is the full public viewing schedule for Jennifer’s Body at the TIFF:

Thursday September 10 11:59PM – RYERSON
Saturday September 12 12:00PM – RYERSON
Thursday September 17 08:30PM – VARSITY 8

Tickets can be purchased here but the 2nd show is the only one still available as I write this. I’m still debating if I should go to the premiere tonight because the only way to see it now is via the rush line – I probably won’t end up going but if I do I will definitely report back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment